Our Television Publicity Services
for Screen Personalities, TV Producers, Networks and Cable TV Channels
Our suite of publicity services offers our television related clients — TV producers, TV networks and actors and personalities — unmatched professionalism and expertise in a wide range of media marketing and communications specialties. We are expert at developing and maintaining contacts with media outlets worldwide, including newspaper and magazine editors, television and radio news decision makers and programming producers as well the global news wire services and the burgeoning Internet social media via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and the independent online bloggers that offer commentary, interviews and Q & A sessions.
As professional publicists we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of professional and personal client service with campaigns that are designed for every need and budget.
We offer the following media outreach and media coverage services for corporations, motion pictures and television production companies, as well as individual celebrities, personalities and producers:
- Development of publicity tools such as press kits, electronic press kits (EPKs), hiring and supervision of on location publicity photographers, and on location interviews with cast members and producers with major consumer, digital and trade press.
- Complete and personal media and PR management for celebrities, personalities and screen stars.
- Interviews for cast members, producers and writers with major news outlets after series or special is assigned an airdate with a TV network or cable channel.
- Assistance to in-house publicity staff at TV networks when debuting a new series or special premieres and continued PR support for run of the show.
- Red Carpet media coverage management at the Emmys and Golden Globes.
- Celebrity, show creator/runner and network executive support with media attention at such events as NATPE, MIP, the NCTA’s The Cable Show.
- Seek out meaningful awards and citations for cast members and show producers with charity groups such as Reality Cares to Emmy Award campaigns.
- Interviews for television series creators-producers with key television trade publications such as TV Guide, TV Week, Broadcasting & Cable, Variety, The Hollywood Reporter, TheWrap.com, DeadlineHollywood.com and others.
- Booking producers, cast members and TV executives at key industry events for autograph signings, media interviews, photo coverage, panel discussion groups; creation of special promotions for cast members and series at TV industry trade shows in the U.S. and overseas.
- On-going media coverage for writers and producers in the Hollywood trade publications to give support to their future productions being considered by networks, cable/satellite channels, and non-traditional, emerging producers such as Netflix.
Some of our television publicity clients
Our notable TBC television projects include campaigns for reality-based TV productions such as Oprah Winfrey's Oprah’s Big Give on ABC and CBS’ The Amazing Race to shows on American Movie Classics (Mad Men) to Bravo’s Millionaire Matchmaker to NBC’s Biggest Loser and Unsolved Mysteries to Paramount TV’s Wild Things to Fox TV’s Cops and numerous other productions in the U.S. and Europe.
We represented Johnny Carson during his prime years at NBC and his Carson Entertainment Group after his Tonight Show years. We also launched the success of the forerunner to today's talent search programming — Ed McMahon's Star Search at Walt Disney World in 1995.
Our publicity campaigns for various television productions with the BBC to PBS resulted in across-the-board media attention and awareness in a wide range of outlets from USA Today to The New York Times as well as The Wall Street Journal, Variety, The Hollywood Reporter, Television Week, DeadlineHollywood.com, TheWrap.com, Multi Channel News, Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood, E! TV, Today, Good Morning America and The Tonight Show just to mention a few.